"The invariable mark of a dream is to see it come true" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday 26 February 2011

Oh Josh Beech

DKNY A/W 11
Duckie Brown A/W 11

Josh Beech on doing runway: I get really fucking nervous. It’s weird because give me a mic or a guitar in a room of hundreds of people I am fine, but walking down a run way I shit myself lol. I think it’s because the designer has put their life into those clothes and if I fucked up I would be letting them down. It’s a lot of pressure lol!

Loving life?

Keno Weidner and Josh Beech

At the Burberry Prorsum A/W 11


Josh Beech on fashion week: I love the madness. I wish life was that crazy all the time. I love meeting new people and going to strange places you wouldn't normally go and in fashion week you get to do that.


Favourite Josh Beech Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment